Our small, smart, dexterous robotic arms are providing an expansion to the research and exploration capabilities of marine biologists, explorers, and diving enthusiasts.
Providing a previously unavailable level of intelligence and ability to reach into small areas, the Reach System provides a capability multiplier ready to go on existing ROVs.
Teledyne Seabotix vLBV300 with a Reach 5 Mini customised with soft gripper for marine organism collection
- Collection of coral samples and sediment.
- Delicate organism investigation.
- Selective sterilisation of Crown-of-Thorns Starfish and other pests.
- Recovery of debris and ocean junk.
- High-usability and intuitive control. Cut your operator training to a minimum.
- Active compliance on rotate and end-effector joints provide protection against overload and collision
- High-Clamping Force. Grab with confidence.
- High dexterity manipulation. Multiply your capability beyond a standard grabber to reach complex locations.