Custom Probe and Brush End-Effector on a Teledyne Seabotix vLBV300 Crawler Variant
- Robust, field-tested system.
- Active compliance on rotate and end-effector joints provide protection against overload and collision.
- Master arm controller allows for order-of-magnitude more accurate inspection to class surveyor standards.
- All-electric, zero-oil system.
- Previously unavailable level or dexterity for portable and inspection-class ROVs.
CT Probe End-effector model performing a simulated surface inspection
SOME OF OUR OFFSHORE OIL AND GAS STAKEHOLDERS