ROBOTIC SOLUTIONS FOR
ideal for MARINE RESEARCHERs
- Master Arm enabled – reduce training and mission time
- Active compliance on rotate and end-effector joints provide protection against overload and collision.
- Robust and High Grip Strength for secure tool holding. Grab with confidence.
- Soft Jaw tooling and other end-effector options to suit your research.
- High dexterity manipulation. Multiply your capability beyond a standard grabber to reach complex locations.
Boxfish Luna ROV with Alpha Grabber amongst marine life
REVOLUTIONARY ROBOTIC ARMS FOR OCEAN SCIENCE
CUSTOMISABLE AND RELIABLE
Sampling Tool Kits, High Precision to <1cm, Multiple End-Effector Options
- Organism Sampling
- Sediment and Water Sampling
- Delicate organism investigation with gentle handling.
- Selective sterilisation of Crown-of-Thorns Starfish and other pests.
- Recovery of objects, debris, and ocean junk.
- Placement and recovery of sensors.
Reach Alpha Soft Jaws for delicate handling and recovery of marine organisms
“Have had the pleasure of using the Blueprint Lab 5 function arm coupled with master arm controller for a number of days on a deep water project and it is a great piece of equipment, just like having your hands down there on the ROV. Has made it easy to achieve the results we were after”.
David Whillas, Manager, Topaz Subsea