RS1-1400 is a single-function bend actuator capable of 10Nm output torque. It can be used for a variety of tasks including rotating winches, panning cameras and probes, or operating valves.
A cable pass through option allows for powering and controlling a variety of payloads. Compliance can be activated to provide self-protection against accidental impact.
Suitable for payloads of up to 2kg.
- Small size (40 x 105mm) and low weight (170g in water).
- 0.1 degree position measurement.
- Self protection (compliance feature).
- Cable pass through available.
- Accurate position and velocity control (RS232 full duplex).
- 300m depth rating.
Optional Mounting Kit. For customers looking for simple ROV integration, we highly recommend adding the Reach System mounting kit to your order. We’ve designed this interface with a screw collar for easy deployment and storage of our underwater manipulators.