RS1-1100 IN-LINE ROTATE
RS1-1100 is a high-accuracy ultra-compact rotating actuator.
Capable of continuous rotation, it can be used for a variety of tasks including sonar or video scanning and vectoring thrusters. Compliance on the rotate stage can be activated to provide self protection against accidental impact. Fitted with an additional output connector the actuator is capable of passing power and signals through the rotation joint.
- Small size (40 x 98mm) and low weight (150g in water).
- 0.1 degree position measurement.
- Self protection (compliance feature).
- Cable pass through available.
- Accurate position and velocity control (RS232 full duplex).
- 300m depth rating.
Optional Mounting Kit. For customers looking for simple ROV integration, we highly recommend adding the Reach System mounting kit to your order. We’ve designed this interface with a screw collar for easy deployment and storage of our underwater manipulators.