RS1-1100 IN-LINE ROTATE
RS1-1100 is a miniature rotate actuator. Capable of continuous rotation it can be used for a variety of tasks including sonar or video scanning and vectoring thrustors. Compliance on the rotate stage can be activated to provide self protection against accidental impact. Fitted with an additional output connector the actuator is capable of passing power and signals through the rotation joint.
Key Features Include:
- Small size (40 x 98mm) and low payload (100g in water).
- Self protection (compliance feature).
- Cable pass through available.
- Accurate position and velocity control (RS232 full duplex).
- 300m depth rating.
- Quick-change end effector.
NEED A CUSTOM SOLUTION?