RS1-2140 PAN-TILT (HIGH TORQUE)
RS1-2140 is a high-torque tilt variant of the pan-tilt actuator. Capable of 10Nm output torque at the tilt stage, it can be used for a variety of tasks including rotating winches, operating cameras and probes, or operating valves.
A cable pass through option allows for powering and controlling a variety of payloads. Compliance can be activated to provide self-protection against accidental impact.
Key Features Include:
- Dual function
- Small size and low payload
- Smart lift (rotate compliance)
- 10Nm and 1Nm Torque at Tilt and Pan stage respectively
- Accurate position and velocity control (RS232 full duplex/RS485)
- 300m depth rating
- Cable pass through option
NEED A CUSTOM SOLUTION?