Be Confident. The Reach 7 is an all-electric 7-Function arm that opens up a new set of compact inspection opportunities.
Designed to conduct tasks usually reserved for human divers, this seven-function manipulator is smart and tough. Its form factor was specifically designed for industry leading inspection-class ROVs making it a ready-to-go option for existing fleets.
The Reach 7 enables complex inspection tasks, underwater valve manipulation, and Special Recovery Operations. With a large operating envelope and master arm controller, the Reach 7 provides a previously unavailable capability multiplier to ROV operators.
- Ready-built and designed for industry leading inspection-class vehicles
- Master Arm Controlled
- All-Electric, Zero Oil
- Highly Modular and Configurable; 1 to 7-function versions available
- End-effector interchangeable (grabbers, probes, cutters)
- Embedded controllers – no additional POD
- Adjustable grab force – pick up a sea urchin or cut a cable
- One-click home position
- Corrosion and scratch resistant anodized aluminium.
- Reach: 0.85m
- Max Outer Diameter: 90mm
- Lift at full reach: 12kg
- Joint Speed: 120deg/s
- Grabber Opening: 210mm
- End-effector Accuracy: <1cm
- Water Weight: 4.5kg
- Depth Rating: 300-6000MSW
- Voltage Input: 24-48V
- Power Requirement: 800W Max
- Bus Control: RS485/Ethercat.
Tell us what you need.