Designed to conduct Inspection, Maintenance, and Repair (IMR) tasks usually reserved for human divers, this seven-fuction robotic manipulator is compact, lightweight, smart and tough.
Its form factor was designed for industry leading inspection-class ROV operators making it a ready-to-go option for existing fleets.
The Reach 7 enables complex inspection tasks, underwater valve manipulation, and Special Recovery Operations. With a large operating envelope and master arm controller, this underwater manipulator provides a previously unavailable capability multiplier to ROV operators.
- One-click Home Position
- Embedded Controllers – No additional POD for the ROV
- Corrosion and scratch resistant anodized aluminium.
- On-board high performance GPU for advanced applications and custom development
- Electrical and USB interface for ROV tools and sensors
- Ready-built and designed for industry leading inspection-class ROVs and autonomous vehicles
- Manipulator Reach: 0.85m
- Max Outer Diameter: 90mm
- Manipulator lift at full reach: 12kg
- Joint Speed: 120deg/s (configurable)
- Grabber Opening: 210mm
- End-effector Accuracy: <1cm
- Underwater Weight: 4.5kg
- Subsea Depth Rating: 300MSW (stay tuned for deeper versions)
- Electric Voltage Input: 24-48V
- Power Requirement: 800W Max
- Bus Control: RS485/Ethercat.
Select the manipulator required to suit your underwater application and vehicle integration.
Reducing risk and increasing Rate Of Effort (ROE) for the Mine Clearance Diver and EOD community.
- Carabiner and magnetic attachments
- Navy Search and Rescue Operations
- Underwater Special Recovery Operations (SRO)
- Downed aircraft, AUV, and other object recovery
- Counter Improvised Explosive Device (C-IED) Operations
Oil and Gas
Lowering costs and expanding capabilities for the offshore oil and gas community.
- Valve and other manifold manipulation
- Object placement and recovery
- Close Visual Inspection (CVI) of infrastructure
- Complex inspection of pipes and welds with NDT probes (CP, UT etc)