A tough and reliable class of electric
subsea robotic manipulators.
Designed for harsh environments.
With high accuracy (0.1°) joint positioning and our master/slave topside controller, Reach Alpha is the world’s smallest, smartest, and most dexterous class of robotic manipulator for the portable ROV community. A must for operators in the new era of close inspection work and complex intervention.
A REVOLUTION IN
SUBSEA ROBOTIC MANIPULATORS
A tough and reliable class of electric subsea manipulators designed for complex environments.
A REVOLUTION IN
- One-click Home Position
- Embedded Controllers – No additional POD
- Corrosion and scratch resistant anodized aluminium.
- Validated and operating on leading ROV models including Seabotix vLBV, VideoRay, SRS Fusion, and BlueROV2
REACH ALPHA SPECIFICATIONS
- 300m Depth Rating
- Max Closing Force: 600N
- Axial load rating: 100kg
- Reach: 0.4m
- Outer Diameter: 40mm
- Lift at full reach: 2.5kg
- Water Weight: 0.9kg
- Voltage Input: 18-30V
- Power Requirement: 35W Max
- Bus Control: RS232/485
- Standard Connector: Teledyne 6 Pin EI(W)-55 Impulse Connector
PEACE OF MIND
One year warranty included with purchase of Reach Alpha class of Robotic Manipulator.
Warranty extension plans available to suit your operations.
Responsive Integration Support
1000+ Hours Logged
Responsive Remote Support
12 Month Warranty
Extended Warranty, Spares Packages & Service Plans Available
REACH ALPHA PRODUCTS
Discover the range of Reach Alpha manipulators. Designed for versatility, precision and endurance in complex environments, these robotic arms are available in multiple configurations to meet your specific task requirements.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Blueprint Lab Robotic Manipulator
- 3D Space Mouse (or Master Controller if purchased)
- 1.8m Cable Whip (Teledyne 6-Pin EI(W)-55 Impulse Female to un-terminated 6-core)
- RS232 and RS485 Interface Board
- 24V Power Adaptor (for your region)
- USB-to-Micro USB Cable
- Reach Control Lite Software
- Integration and Operators Manuals
A powerful graphic interface for control and monitor of Reach System manipulators.
- Communicates over TCP/IP, Serial, or UDP
- Provides intuitive control of position, velocity and current
- Kinematics Engine – Cartesian End-Effector Control (Pro Only)
- Data Logging (Pro Only)
- Feature Measurement (Pro Only)
- Comprehensive diagnostics and status monitoring
- Define workspace obstacles and operational limits