The Reach Control software package provides an intuitive interface between operator and manipulator system. Advanced features including kinematic control and workspace definition enable the conduct of complex tasks in remote and hostile environments.
Reach Control Lite
- Communicates over TCP/IP, serial, or UDP.
- Provides intuitive control of position, velocity and current.
- Diagnostics and status monitoring.
- Customisable limits of position, velocity and force.
Reach Control Advanced
- Advanced Kinematics Engine providing Cartesian End-Effector Control
- Crack and Feature Measurement Tool
- Workspace Obstacle Avoidance
- Multiple Operator Control Inputs
- Comprehensive diagnostics and status monitoring