Achieve high precision pointing accuracy with our range of software controlled, lightweight rotators and pan-tilt units.
Achieve high precision pointing accuracy with our range of software controlled rotators and pan-tilt units.
With high accuracy (0.1°) joint positioning and our master/slave topside controller, the Alpha and Bravo ranges of rotators are a must for operators in the new era of close inspection work and complex intervention. Features include:
- Built for harsh environments – 300m Depth Rating
- Corrosion and scratch resistant anodized aluminium
- Active Compliance – enables safe lifting of unbalanced, heavy objects and optimises stability of the ROV
- Overcurrent protection
- Undervoltage/overvoltage protection.
PAN & TILT
Reach System underwater rotators are lightweight, tough, and proven on numerous subsea platforms operating in the field. They are suitable for cameras, sonars, and vectoring thrusters. Alpha and Bravo actuators feature active joint compliance which provides self-protection against impact and a cable pass through option allows for power and signal at the end-effector. Other features include:
- 0.1° position measurement.
- Accurate position or velocity control.
- 300m depth rating.
- Cable pass through available for payload interfacing.
Integration Made Easy
For customers looking for simple ROV integration, we highly recommend adding the Alpha or Bravo mounting kit to your order. We’ve designed these interfaces with a screw collar for easy deployment and storage of our underwater robotic grabbers.