REACH 5 MINI
The Reach 5 Mini is a leap in miniature subsea manipulation technology. Three bends coupled with a wrist rotate grabber allow for the end effector to be precisely orientated and positioned in 3D space. With a lifting capacity of 2.0Kg at full reach and a weight of less than 900g in water the Reach 5 Mini is perfect for tasks requiring precise positioning and unmatched dexterity on a small scale. Feedback of position and force provide active self-protection.
The Reach System is also available in a 3 or 4 function configuration and is easily tailored to meet application specific requirements. Independent axis modules allow for quick replacement, minimizing downtime.
17mm Rope Cutter
A plug and play graphic interface for controlling, monitoring and configuring all available RS1 modules
- Communicates over serial or UDP.
- Provides intuitive control of position, velocity and current.
- Monitoring of force, voltage and temperatures.
- Customisable limits of position, velocity and force.
Some of our validated vehicle integrations:
- VideoRay (MSS Defender, Pro4, Pro5)
- SRS Fusion
- Teledyne Seabotix vLBV
- Inspection Class ROVs (e.g. SAAB SeaEye Falcon)