WHY REACH MANIPULATORS FOR
- Track record with existing customers all over the world
- Force/Torque sensor options available
- Implement custom low-level control with the Blueprint Lab Communication Protocol (API)
- Kinematic and Hydrodynamic Properties available for advanced simulation
- 3D Models, URDF and ROS packages for quick implementation
- High level of system modification available (control loop gains and readings, kinematic settings etc)
- ROS Node now available for rapid integration – visit our GitHub page
Reach Bravo manipulators being tested by INESC TEC for offshore windfarm operation & maintenance.
REVOLUTIONARY ROBOTIC ARMS FOR ROBOTICS RESEARCH
The pace of development in autonomous underwater systems has accelerated in the last decade. We’re helping the world’s leading robotics labs and universities push their autonomous systems research from theory and simulation to real world application. We provide low-level control and the tools required to ensure your custom solution is a success.
- Multi-vehicle cooperative transportation and construction.
- Autonomous infrastructure inspection.
- Task planning and control panel intervention.
- Object identification and manipulation.
- Manipulator task automation.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) applications.
Want to discuss your particular application with us?
ROBOTICS RESEARCH READY
Tough and Reliable
Fast role change between Gripper and NDT
End-Effectors for Multiple Missions
“In our search for the perfect subsystems (robotic arms and underwater vehicles), we came across the Alpha 5 arm that has all the characteristics we were looking for: it is small, lightweight and electrically actuated. The Alpha 5 is integrated with ROS and this is an enormous bonus for us, as we can easily integrate it with the other subsystems in the UVMS configuration. The Blueprint Lab team responded to all our questions, they delivered the system without any delays, and they continue to support and answer all our needs after the system has been delivered.”
Assistant Professor, Louisiana State University
Assistant Director, Louisiana State University
PAVING THE WAY
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Our manipulator arms and robotic systems enable complex inspection and intervention in mission-critical industries and harsh environments. This includes Defense, Offshore Energy, Nuclear, Land, and Space domains.