REACH SYSTEM 1
Our Reach System 1 robotic arms are small, light-weight, and proven on numerous subsea platforms operating in the field. We offer a range of modules up to and including a 5-Function manipulator system. These modules have a native advanced kinematics engine, allowing rapid deployment on any subsea platform, and are controlled by an intuitive and feature-rich user interface. Capable of operating at a depth of 300m, the Reach System is tough, reliable, and allows for inspection and intervention in remote and hostile environments.
REACH 5 MINI
The Reach 5 Mini is a leap in miniature subsea manipulation technology. Three bends coupled with a wrist rotate grabber allow for the end effector to be precisely orientated and positioned in 3D space. With a lifting capacity of 2.0Kg at full reach and a weight of less than 900g in water the Reach 5 Mini is perfect for tasks requiring precise positioning and unmatched dexterity on a small scale.
Reach Control provides an intuitive interface between human and machine and greatly expands the control options for ROV operators. Advanced control options add the smarts needed to carry out complex tasks in subsea environments including dexterous inspection and intervention activities
- Advanced Kinematics Engine providing Cartesian End-Effector Control
- Crack and Feature Measurement Tool
- Workspace Obstacle Avoidance
- Multiple Operator Control Inputs
- Intuitive HMI
- Communicates over serial or UDP
- Provides intuitive control of position, velocity and current
- Monitoring of force, voltage and temperatures
- Customisable limits of position, velocity and force
- Ethernet-to-serial options available with NRE